What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is a process of marketing that makes use of electronic devices such as a computer, mobile and any digital media to engage with the consumers and Google partners. Internet Marketing is a basic component of Digital Marketing.
"Digital Marketing" is a process of building and maintaining consumer relationships through online activities to exchange the ideas, product and service which satisfied both parties.
Digital Marketing Goal
Digital Marketing is about generating sales and/or capturing leads from the users on the Internet network.
Why Digital Marketing?
With the Constant growth of the web, and more number of people connected to the internet every day. Digital Marketing has become an important tool for many companies/organisation. This also includes people want to trade online and make a name for themselves, increase the growth of the small businesses.
People are going online:
- to find more information on a product, service or location
- find a store online, booking online.
- if they are looking for relevant information.
- if they want certain information of the organisation such as Business contact, Job opportunity, general information, etc.
Every activity on the web gives an opportunity to get help or helps others.
Benefit of Digital Marketing?
While using Digital marketing, you can do anything, anywhere on the devices. There are many advantages to learning Digital Marketing, let's see few benefits of Digital Marketing:
- Build your Brand.
- Put Consumer in control.
- Drives brand loyalty.
- reduce a cost of sales.
- Providing targeted results.
- Increases satisfaction.
- Provide convenience.
- It's Measurable.
- Cost Effective compare to traditional marketing.
Component of Digital Marketing
A component is a key of Digital Marketing to learn and use Digital in a simple step. Hence you would come across the same component from different sites, this site will give your easiest way to use the component for learning basic things in Digital Marketing and way to start earning and controlling the money.
We will understand each and every component one-by-one, You need to access Menu (Resources->Digital Marketing -> select your component).
- Website design.
- Search Engine optimisation (SEO).
- Pay per Click (PPC).
- Social Media Marketing (SMM).
- Email Marketing.
- Display Advertising (Banner Ads).
- Affiliate Marketing.
- Content Marketing.
- Online Reputation Management (ORM)
Digital Marketing Objectives:
To achieve your goal and mission, You digital marketing should be SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-Related).
The SMART criteria are summarised below:
- Specific – The objective should state exactly what is to be achieved.
- Measurable – An objective should be capable of measurement – so that it is possible to determine whether (or how far) it has been achieved.
- Achievable – The objective should be realistic given the circumstances in which it is set and the resources available to the business.
- Relevant – Objectives should be relevant to the people responsible for achieving them.
- Time-Related – Objectives should be set with a time-frame in mind. These deadlines also need to be realistic.
Most Digital Marketing campaign like Adwords, Facebook ads follow 5 objectives:
- Reaching the right audience.
- To engage with your audience.
- To motivate your audience to take action.
- Efficient spending on your campaign.
- Return on Investment (ROI).